Thursday, January 21, 2016

DA’ATH THE DOOR TO AZOTH…THE TRUE PHILOSOPHERS STONE

golden-doors-kaaba
By: LISA RISING BERRY

Narrow is the secret gate is DAATH, the home of the fires of AZOTH.
daath250
The Sephirot Daath which is located at our throats, is the true gateway to higher inner knowledge.  It is the location where the energy of Azoth is stored, which is why Daath is the secret or hidden Sephirot.  It is secret so it will not be misused.  But the real truth is that is’s not secret in the literal sense.  If you study Kabballah,  you will learn in the books about Daath.  However, as I always say, books will only take you so far.  You cant move into Daath with your energy body by just reading and discussing theories.  In fact, there is great speculation about they mystery of Daath, because few have actually moved through successfully with full memory of doing so.  Most just share opinions based on previous writings.  I feel this is about to change very quickly.  Many people are knocking at the door of Daath, but don’t know how to get in.  I hope my simple article can be of assistance.
holy spirit
Daath is the home of the most amazing energy we have on this planet Azoth. (for more info on Azoth you can refer to my previous articles)  This energy has increased in frequency and completely surrounds our planet.  It has always been with us, but not at the level it is currently.  This includes our bodies as well.  It lives within us, waiting for the switch to be flipped, and the fire ignited.  Daath is the next step in the process of awakening after someone has had several Kundalini experiences.  Kundalini fire, is the basic fire that burns away the dross and blockages that are preventing you from moving forward on your path.  It is a required pre-requisite to entering into Daath.  One must also be adept with lucid dreaming to enter Daath.  You need to, not only fully remember your dreams, but have total control during them.
ENTERING AND EXITING THE DOOR OF DAATH
golden-doors-kaaba
Once you enter and exit Daath your inner Azoth fire will be ignited and your own Philosophers Stone will be created.  This stone is extremely powerful, and this is why it is guarded by the doors of Daath.  Many theorize about this, few complete it.  After leaving Daath you will have earned the ability to use the fire of the Holy Spirit and light up the higher Sephirot/Realms that are located in the mind.  These are the true Holy Trinity of the upper mind, Chockmah, Binah and Keter.  This is our Arc of the Covenant.  This is the most important contract a human can have with God/Source.  Our temple candles are lit with Azoth, but we must pass through Daath to light them.  A friend of mine asked me to watch a video where a very knowledge and well respected teacher was asked about his experience with Kundalini.  His response was that Kundalini is child’s play, and this is so true.  Kundalini energy pales in comparison to the power of Azoth/ Philosopher’s Stone .
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE PASSED THROUGH DAATH?

3d white people lying on a question mark
This is the biggest question someone can ask, and it is the easiest to answer.  You will know 100% that you have completed Daath because you have become fully adept at lucid dreaming and you will have full memory of your journey.  It’s simply something you never forget.  If you are not remembering your dreams, then you don’t vibrate at the frequency of Daath.  Learning how to navigate in the astral with memory of it, is part of the pre-requisite to enter.  It’s part of the training.  Also, having several Kundalini experiences helps with this process.  This removes your blockages, which are like boulders blocking your path.  When you learn to navigate the Astral, you learn how to fight your inner demons.  Many people right now think they are being attacked by evil entities outside of themselves, and this is wrong.  They are in training, and learning how to fight.  If you are not adept at this, then entering Daath is not even an option.  Advanced esoteric knowledge of this aspect of the path is the cure and antidote for anyone who thinks they are being attacked.  If you see evil entities in your dreams, don’t be scared, fight them.  They aren’t real anyway.  You can turn them into unicorns or owls.  Or better yet….once you realize the true nature of your mind and reality,  you will know you can make them disappear.  The true nature of our reality is nothing but Aether/Space, or as the Buddhist call…Emptiness.  Once you learn how to empty your mind in meditation and connect to the clear light of awareness, you can make anything you encounter in the Astral disappear.  This is a skill you HAVE to have in Daath.  Exiting Daath is just as tricky as entering, and dealing with what you find there. But with practice anyone can complete this.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN DAATH?
find
Since we are all different, all experiences are different.  However, some things are the same.
  • Daath is not a friendly place.  It is a secret location that you have to earn the right to enter.  It is not child’s play and is to be taken very seriously.  You will not find fuzzy feel good energies in here.
  • It is the location where you are really tested in.  You are tested in courage, lucid dreaming, astral fighting, and realizing the true nature of your mind.  Can you empty your mind and have control over your thoughts?  This is important.
  • What you fear will appear before you.  You will need to remember that all is an illusion.  You can do what you want in the Astral and the same is true in Daath.
  • You will remember your experience
I will write about my experience moving through Daath at the end of my article.
PITFALLS THAT STOP PEOPLE FROM ENTERING INTO DAATH
avoid-pitfalls
One of the biggest pitfalls I see people falling into these days is not focusing on developing their spiritual maturity at the same rate they are raising their other frequencies.  People are removing blockages, becoming lucid dreamers, developing psychic abilities …but they are spiritually immature.  Spiritual maturity is a completely separate frequency that has to grow.  It is connected to our personalities.  This special maturity is the most difficult to develop since there aren’t any books telling you how.  We live in a day and age, where people read more than they do.  It is completely impossible to read your way to becoming spirituality mature.  I can “see” so many individuals right now that are vibrating at the frequency of Daath but can’t enter because of their maturity.  There are two sides to everything, and spiritual maturity is the other piece we need to have in order to enter.  Otherwise, God would be giving matches to a child.  This will not happen.  Vibrating at Daath, but lacking the maturity to get in, is a dangerous place to be.  If someone can feel the immense power of Daath because they are right outside the door, they will be mislead into believing they have achieved something they have not.  These people develop a “God Complex”, because they are out of balance at a critical point of the path.  They feel the power, but don’t understand what they are feeling.  Most will claim to be this or that, with the ability to do this or that.  They are not humble, and feel the need to proclaim to the world or groups how great they are.  Just like a child, they are compensating for what they are lacking within, which is what they still have to develop…maturity.  These people will eventually burn out when their prophecies, teachings are found to be false.  These people have anger and judgmental issues, since they think they are more than they are.   You are either humble and mature or you are not.  This attribute can not be faked for long periods of time.  Unfortunately, when they fall they fall hard, and many stop all spiritual practice for a while.  They need time to heal and lick their wounds.
HUMBLENESS IS THE KEY AND THE WAY
jesus-washing-the-feet-of-his-disciples
Humbleness is living with understanding and having non-judgmental behavior.  It is knowing your inner wealth and being comfortable in your own skin, and realizing that this naturally shines out to others with no extra effort.  These are necessary to enter Daath.  We might not like what others do for a living…we might not agree with their food choices….we might not like their behavior, but being humble gives you the ability to tolerate them.  Knowing that all happens for a reason, and they are where they need to be on their path, for their own personal higher learning, is crucial for spiritual maturity.  It is not our position to judge anyone for where they are.  God/Source does not judge us, it see’s all experiences the same….God learns from good and bad.  So, when someone thinks they have the authority to judge another, they are out of balance and not spiritually mature yet.  Notice I added Yet….
“Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life and there be that find it.”  Matthew 7:14
Straight is the spine, the middle pillar.  Being in the middle pillar means you are in balance with your energetic frequencies and your spiritual maturity.  Both must be in union on the narrow path in order for the gate of Daath to open for you.  If they are not, only the ego will grow, and you will have a huge ego with psychic abilities, which is not a healthy combination.  Azoth is your inner flame that must be ignited from within.  It is your Philosophers Stone, and Daath is the door you must enter to claim your stone and leave with your stone.  And most of all….as amazing all of this is, and knowing how challenging it is, and realizing this is a huge achievement.  It really is just the tip of the iceberg.  Once you have your stone, you must learn how to use it.  This is even harder than claiming it.  I know this from experience.  I can’t tell you how many challenges I am facing right now.  Every step gets harder and harder.  Which makes us more and more humble.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH DAATH
Ok, I promised I would share my journey into Daath and my exit out.  But remember, this is mine, and yours will be different.  The only things that may be the same are previously listed.  My reason for sharing my experience is to help others.  I can sense many at the door that can’t get in, and it is my hope that this article will help the unlock the key within.  I thought at first that I was being attacked or banished when I was in Daath.  It wasn’t until later when I realized what I just did.  I am not going to share everything, as this was a very personal experience.  I am only sharing what I feel will help people, and what I feel most are ready to read.  Those that have been through Daath will understand my decision.
My experience of Daath lasted for two days.  My preparation for this event started well before my current incarnation. I have had many Kundalini experiences and have been an adept lucid dreamer for as long as I can remember.  (around 4 years of age)
It started in 2013, around my birthday, which is on Oct. 30.  I was sitting and having dinner, when all of a sudden I was hit with the most intense elevator feeling I had ever had.  I was so dizzy and light headed that my vision was not straight.  I felt like I was moving up so fast that I was going to float away and disappear.  I had to actually hold on tight to the table to avoid falling over.  At the same time I was hit with severe nausea, I am prone to motion sickness, so I felt horrible.  It took a couple of minutes for it to reach its peak height.  Instead of having a feeling of coming back down, I stayed at the level I went up to.  I had to sit still and not move.  Eventually the energy dissipated.  I still was not feeling well, and I needed fresh air.  So, my husband and I walked outside so I could try to ground myself.  When we looked up at the night sky we saw a meteorite falling.  I knew something special had just happened, but I didn’t know what it was.
When we went to bed that night, I was visited by a special being whose energy was amazing.  It appeared right over my body.  It was a mix of colors that I have never seen before.  The best I can describe is a redish purple color.  I wanted it to stay but it left after about five minutes or so.  Once I entered my lucid dream state, I was surrounded by meteorites falling all around me.  I then saw a flash of a vision which was a straight path with nothing blocking it.  Then I heard a verse from the 3 Doors Down song…Kryptonite  The fact it is from 3 Doors has huge spiritual meaning that blew me away.  Here is the verse I heard that night during my lucid dream state.
I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.  I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time.  But I watched the world float to the Dark Side of the Moon
The second night was more intense.  I entered into my lucid dream state and was on the Astral level of my home.  I was standing in my driveway looking up into the sky, staring at a thing that best resembled a floating basketball net.  (I now understand this was the portal to Daath.  I had traveled there last night, and now I can see it tonight.)  My first reaction was… WHAT????.  I didn’t understand it and I didn’t like it either.  But I knew I had to go in, so in I went.  Once I entered I was in Daath.  I found myself in a location that was not hospitable.  It was dry and barren.  There was no way anything could live here.  The ground was a soft sand and it had a red-like color to it.  It looked like a red desert.  I would describe it like a ghost town.  I walked farther in, and then all of a sudden I have two “people” on both sides of me.  They were so close that they were almost touching me.  They of-course were not the welcoming committee.   I tried to communicate with them, I asked the questions, and they would not answer, they just locked themselves to me and stared straight ahead.  They did not want me there.  I saw one abandoned building, and I walked toward it.  It was falling apart, and I knew not to go in there.  I could tell I had done what I needed to do, and this was not the time to explore any further, as I do in other locations.  This place was completely different from any place I had ever been.  It has such a strong weird feeling, that I can’t put into words.  I needed to get out immediately, I knew my time there was done.  I turned around and I saw a large mound of dirt off in the distance.  It was in the shape of a giant ant hill, and I knew it was the portal of the exit.  But the two body guards would not let me get there.  This is the part of my experience where I am going to fast forward to protect the innocent…which is me.  LOL…  I used my own methods to handle what occurred next, and I ran/flew as fast as I could to the portal.  I moved at the speed of thought and I jumped in.  Once I jumped in, I found myself completely weightless, and I am STUCK, and I can’t breathe…there is no air.  I can’t move, I can’t breathe, and I knew I can’t panic.  I tried to move in the direction I need to go in, but there was nothing for me to push my energy against.  I was in the void/abyss of Nothingness.  I cry out to the Universe to help me, I knew I could not do this alone, it’s not about just me.  I also could tell there was a time limit, and I honestly felt like if “time” ran out, I would physically die in this abyss. I would die in my sleep, and really have to start over.  I still could not breathe.  I started moving my entire body like a crazy person, using all of my energy/chi/prana I would conjure up.  I was twitching and jerking as hard as I could, and then I started to move.  At that point I saw a grey background with tiny red dots moving very fast as I moved through.  I was moving at such a great rate of speed, that once again I felt like I was traveling deeper into the abyss never to be seen or heard of again.  It felt like I had lost all control, and I just let go!  I then heard very concerned voices saying “It’s OK, It’s OK…she is almost through.”  I can see glimpses of light, and I struggle to open my eyes, but they feel like they are glued shut.  Then I hear the voices say…”OK, she made it through!!!”  I can open my eyes and see my room.  I am gasping for air and I just collapse and cry.  Just as I opened my eyes I see an energy right next to me.  I had a guide with me the whole time.
raziel 2
A couple of months later I am in my lucid time and I am talking to an entity that says its name is Raziel.  I had never heard that name before, so at the time it didn’t mean anything to me.  But I wrote it down…well, I wrote it the way I thought it was spelled.  I told a friend of mine about this entity and they informed me that Raziel is the Angel of Chokma which is beyond Daath.  Raziel means “God’s Secrets”.  He is the guardian of the secrets of the Universe, and works with Daath.  Right then I knew I had passed through Daath with Raziel right by my side.  Daath door guards the secrets of the Universe which are found in Azoth/Philosopher’s stone and Raziel is the Angle in charge.  His is kind and helpful, but he means business, and takes his job in Daath seriously.  His energy is a very strong warrior that will boot you out of Daath if he feels you are not worthy.  Raziel was the energy that was over me the night my journey began, and is with me still.
It is my sincere hope that this article in combination with sharing my experience will help just one person walk in and out of the difficult door of Daath.  If you read this very long article to the very end, then there is a huge reason for it.
Keep knocking on that door, and never give up.  Daath awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider contributing to this site

Hope you like this not for profit site.

We could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog if it was not for the support of readers.

We greatly appreciate any support you provide!


Fair Use of Information for ALL All data is freely available to the ALL, as an inherent inalienable right of consciousness and existence, for the use of any being in creation. No Claim of Ownership is made by MDT, for any data presented on this page or elsewhere. Any information, writing, photographs, videos or content on this page is freely available to ALL without claim of Intellectual Ownership. We advise providing attribution to this website (MakingaDifferenceToday369) when, and if, data herein presented is used elsewhere; so as to remain honest, transparent and to maintain the public trust as to where the information was found. Any and All data herein presented has been re-claimed for the collective benefit of all sentient life from any and all parties who seek to limit its dissemination. Any claims of intellectual ownership or copyright, that were once ascribed to content on this page, or elsewhere, is NULL and VOID; as a result of a misrepresentation of right of ownership and breach of trust by any party whom presumes to claim title and exclusive right of use. No requests, threats, or notices which seek to limit the sharing information for the benefit of ALL will be honored. However, a humble request to provide information in a certain way or form will be considered, up to and including, the partial removal of data, and only as an agreement between 2 honorable parties whom fully disclose and honor a moral duty to the truth. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. In this respect we are in accordance with the statutes as well as Natural Law.  Issued pursuant to and governed by I AM, eternal essence, in body. MDT is a humble messenger of the One Infinite and Absolute Creator, in service of the Truth and the ALL.