Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Woman & The Dragon…


12195919_1645155375740444_5486127533066474012_n
Source: Adept Initiates
Let me start off by saying I’m not a religious person I’ve never been into politics, and religion is just a body of government which governs your spiritual body. I am very Spiritual. I believe that there is one God and one too many religions, which separates us from each other and divides humanity as a whole. The people who promise you admittance into the gates of heaven, are the one’s here who are bringing you hell. Every war that has been fought millions of innocent lives lost in the name of “God”. I guess that’s why they make you wait for death to get what they are selling you, does reincarnation qualify for a refund? There’s one destination we are all headed to, but the path you take must be your own, to each his own, no right or wrong. Don’t follow any outside directions be guided by your intuition. Its for certain we will all get lost along the way but you must first be lost to be found. In the end all roads will lead to one. I want you to remember One. You are one with him, you are him, you must build a church inside you to find him within. He’s not far away or separate from you. We are his children but religion divorced us and now our spirituality is living in a broken home. For you are me, and I am you. When you look at thy neighbor see the face of God, when you are passing a stranger be reminded that he is not. Feel for him as if he was your own flesh and blood. Just as you are gods flesh and blood. That’s what Jesus meant when he said he was the son of God. Read this following verse carefully.

John 14:7-10 [7] If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.“ [8] Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” [9] Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father’? [10] Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.


“I am the father, and the father is in me”

When Jesus said I, he didn’t mean it as me, remember I M U. We are one, sons and daughters of God, brothers and sisters in the kingdom of heaven, given the free will and power on earth that we can become our own God. You see because God doesn’t sit on a throne, wear a crown, or rule with an iron rod. He will be walking amongst you. He will be breaking bread, drinking wine, having philosophical conversations with you. Your not even going to have to look up to see him you will be eye to eye for you are his equal. Even with sin you must remember you are holy to him. Your life is Gods gift and the way you choose to live it is your gift to him.

“If you really knew me you would know my father as well”

when Jesus said me, he wasn’t talking about just him. If you really knew who you were you would know God. Now I understand this may be hard to understand, so look at your own father as a metaphor. As sure as your father is responsible for your birth, God is responsible for birthing the Earth and every living being within it. Let me take it a step further and say everything in it. Everything on earth is living, Mother Earth. Everything is connected we have a universal consciousness. You have an effect on the world around you, and the world around you effects you. Your a product of your environment and your environment is a product of you. You become your thoughts, and your thoughts become you. Everything goes full circle right back to where it came from. Think carefully because your thoughts are also as alive as you are. Even if your unconsciously aware of it you birth a consciousness every second of every day subconsciously.

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

As everything that’s living is birthed onto earth, you are taught to believe that they also die. You must remember that you didn’t have a beginning therefore you have no end. He is the Alpha and Omega, and you are him, and I M U. John 17:3-12 [3] Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. [4] I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.

When Jesus says I he means me and you remember I M U. He sent you here to do his work.

[5] And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. [6] I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. [7] Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. [8] For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. [9] I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. [10] All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. [11] I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name–the name you gave me–so that they may be one as we are one.

When you read the bible be reminded to interpret with your intuition. Remember that its not an autobiography, it is a biography written about Jesus by other people. There are also more books that are not recognized in the bible. These are the books that are closest to the truth, the books that spoke of the oneness you are with the source, the real message of the messiah Jesus. That’s why he was crucified, because you did not need a building to be a church you are suppose to build the church within. Without this religious institution there was no control over people, but remember it was God who trusted you with yourself and gave you free will to live FREE, to be a FREE THINKER to find YOUR OWN TRUTH.

In the gospel according to Thomas (not in the bible) Jesus says about God:

“…Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there.”

When they crucified Jesus with a crown of thorns that was also God nailed to the cross. All of his disciples ran away in fear, only one disciple stood by him during the crucifixion, Mary Magdalene. Jesus anointed her to be the mother of the word, she was to inherit his place after he was gone. Two other women stood by him the whole time never leaving his side. His mother the virgin Mary and her sister Mary. It is not a coincidence that these three women were named Mary. Mary is also representation of a holy trinity within the holy trinity. The father, son, and holy spirit are archetypal male interpretations, therefore they need a ying to the yang to complete it. For every male has a female counterpart, a soul mate.

I’m moved to start this blog, not sure what it will turn into I’m just going to automatic write and let things flow naturally as they will so mote it be.I will be attending an all night vigil on Saturday night into Sunday morning at St. John The Divine in NYC. I already know I will have a very moving automatic writing experience from the meditation room known as the “Hall of Illumination”

It is the largest cathedral in the world, and if you ask me a work of art within itself. Encrypting a Leonardo Da Vinci Painting into its architecture it is meticulously designed with great symbolism. I’ll be sure to take some pictures especially of the 4’ high bronze sculpture of Christa, a crucifix depicting Christ as a woman. This is the headquarters that will usher in the New Age Religion which will unite us all. Its an interfaith effort that will steer us away from traditional religions to a hybrid spirituality based on New Age philosophies, Neo-Paganism, mixing the bits and pieces of the truth which is hidden in all religions; Christian, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Taoism. Theosophical Gnosism as I would like to coin it, a religious philosophy and mysticism. All religions have a portion of the truth, which when brought together will help humanity evolve to a greater perfection. The New World Religion.

“The Occult Brotherhoods Pagan Intellectuals have re clothed their original ideas in a garment of Christian phraseology but bestowed the keys of the symbolism only upon those duly initiated and bound to secrecy”~Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teaching of All Ages

I would like to end my first blog with a quote my father told me today. Its translated from Greek so I hope it doesn’t lose its meaning.

“Your tongue doesn’t have any bones, but bones your tongue may break”

When you speak of others or to others be mindful of what your saying. The intention behind every word you think or even speak has the power to come into fruition. The golden rule is the ethic of reciprocity recognized by 21 religions.

“Do Unto Others as you would have them do unto you”

-Agape, Kt (Kt’s Scriptures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider contributing to this site

Hope you like this not for profit site.

We could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog if it was not for the support of readers.

We greatly appreciate any support you provide!


Fair Use of Information for ALL All data is freely available to the ALL, as an inherent inalienable right of consciousness and existence, for the use of any being in creation. No Claim of Ownership is made by MDT, for any data presented on this page or elsewhere. Any information, writing, photographs, videos or content on this page is freely available to ALL without claim of Intellectual Ownership. We advise providing attribution to this website (MakingaDifferenceToday369) when, and if, data herein presented is used elsewhere; so as to remain honest, transparent and to maintain the public trust as to where the information was found. Any and All data herein presented has been re-claimed for the collective benefit of all sentient life from any and all parties who seek to limit its dissemination. Any claims of intellectual ownership or copyright, that were once ascribed to content on this page, or elsewhere, is NULL and VOID; as a result of a misrepresentation of right of ownership and breach of trust by any party whom presumes to claim title and exclusive right of use. No requests, threats, or notices which seek to limit the sharing information for the benefit of ALL will be honored. However, a humble request to provide information in a certain way or form will be considered, up to and including, the partial removal of data, and only as an agreement between 2 honorable parties whom fully disclose and honor a moral duty to the truth. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. In this respect we are in accordance with the statutes as well as Natural Law.  Issued pursuant to and governed by I AM, eternal essence, in body. MDT is a humble messenger of the One Infinite and Absolute Creator, in service of the Truth and the ALL.